The Payment screen is one of the most used in Revo XEF. From it, you can invoice and collect from our customers (by person, by items ...), either in cash or in card or in other forms of payment. You will have a calculator that will help us manage changes and tips.
HOW TO ACCESS THE PAYMENT SCREEN:
You can access it in three different ways:
Access from the preview
- Click on the table you want to collect.
- On the screen that appears, click on
Access by editing an order from the preview
- Click on the table that you want to collect.
- On the screen shown, click on Edit in the top right corner.
- Once inside the order, click on
Access by editing an order from Fast Actions
- To access the fast actions, we must slide up and down with our finger, starting from the table we want to charge.
- From the list shown, we select Edit order.
- Once inside the order, click on
Split by guests: You can split the total of the account in equal parts for several diners. In this way, you manage to collect from each one of them. For example, in the image above, the total is €69.00 and there are 2 guests. Click on and then on 2, and the account will be split into three equal parts of €34.50. Get more information at this link.
IMPORTANT: When the account is split by diners, you manage the collection individually, but you get a single ticket printed with the total.
Split by items or products: In this case, when you click on you split by products. That’s a clear example that each diner wants to pay for the products they have consumed. Once the icon is clicked, select the products the customer wants to pay for and make the payment. Again, following the image above, click on the icon and then on Veggie tempura, Udon and Cheesecake. The customer must pay €22.10, which is the sum of the three items. Get more information at this link.
IMPORTANT: In this case, each customer will be able to take the invoice with the products he has paid for.
Invoices: See invoices associated with the table.
Assign a customer to the invoice: At the time of collection, if the customer requires it, you can create the invoice by entering their fiscal data. To do this, click on and create a new customer if it is the first time you request the invoice or, if they are regular customers, simply select them from the list. In this way, when making the payment, the invoice will be printed with the fiscal data of our business and the customer’s reflected in it, so that it complies with all legal requirements. Get more information at this link.
Information: This part of the screen shows us if there is some amount paid, the amount pending to be charged and, on the right side, the change to be given.
Amount: Here you see the amount that the customer gives us, which we enter using the calculator or the fixed amounts.
Calculator: The central zone shows us the calculator and the monetary units. Enter an amount manually using the calculator or click on the fixed amount to enter the amount given by the customer when paying, so that the system will calculate the change to be given.
Bottom zone: This part of the screen shows the four main buttons to close a command. From left to right:
- QR Code: If we use Revo SOLO XPress, the QR code will appear here so that the customer can scan it to pay.
- Print account: By clicking on this button, we can issue the pro forma invoice to give to the customers when they ask for the bill.
- Other forms of payment: The other payment methods configured in the back-office will appear here. For more information, click here.