Revo Flow is an effective solution for the intelligent management of reservations in any kind of POS. This software, designed by and for professionals, is compatible and integrable with all REVO solutions.
The Revo Flow App is designed to seek maximum mobility, simplicity and efficiency to manage your reservations.
Revo Flow can work as an individual application, associated with Revo Xef (version for restaurateurs) or associated with Revo Retail (version for service companies).
Let’s have a look around to get an overall view of the App to familiarize yourself with the version for services.
This part of the App, together with the footer, is shown and shared in all the displays.
That is the main menu of Revo Flow. Here you can choose various options:
- Sync: Update the last changes in the Back Office.
- Sync Reservations: Sync manually the reservations created in other devices. The reservations are updated automatically every 30 seconds in all the devices, but if you do not want to wait you can sync manually.
- Pin colour: Change the background colour on the pin screen.*
- Reservation Printer: Select the printer where the reservation receipt will be printed, in case you want to print the receipt for your clients.
- Ticket Printer: If you sell tickets, select the printer where they will be printed.
- Origin: Select the options by default when a new reservation is made.
- Support: Option enabled to create a support ticket and contact your distributor or Revo team in case of technical problems. In addition, there are also some help articles to review before opening a support ticket.
- Exit: Exit the Revo account.
Note: You should never leave the Revo account, unless for some reason a support agent tells you to do so in case of technical problems.
Use the search engine to find reservations. You can search by clients or by reservation number. Once selected, it will be displayed on the screen.
Displays the active user. Clicking on it, you will display the pin screen to change user.
Note: There is an option to display the pin screen automatically in order to change the user regularly. You can set up this option in the Back Office.
Also important are calendars and shifts.
Week: As you can see in the image, the current day and the following six days are shown on the left side. In addition, the days appear more or less busy, depending on the reservations for that day and shift.
Note: By swiping your finger left or right, you can move through the different weeks.
Calendar: Clicking on the , you can select a day, a month or switch year easily.
Note: To switch month or year, you have to swipe your finger from left to right.
Current date: With the TODAY button, you can select the current date. It is a very useful option if you have been moving through the calendar and selected another date.
Statistics: Clicking on the statistics, you’re shown the information about the reservations for the selected shift.
Shifts: Swipe from left to right to move through the different shifts. Each time one is selected, the reservations for the day and active shift will be shown.
New Reservation: With the button you can quickly create a new reservation.
That’s the main view when accessing Revo Flow, and it is focused on reservations.
- All: Swipe your finger from left to right or vice versa to filter reservations by status: All, pending, confirmed, seated and closed.
- View the reservations in list mode.
- View the reservations in grid mode.
Shows a list of the reservations in the selected view, day and shift.
The red circle on the left of the status icon indicates that ALL the products associated with the reservation are unpaid.
The empty circle on the left of the status icon indicates that SOME of the products associated with the reservation are unpaid.
When a reservation is selected from the list, all the information about it is displayed:
- User: User creating the reservation.
- Client: Person requesting the reservation.
- Id: Reservation code.
- Time: Reservation time.
- Shift: Shift for this reservation.
- Status: Current status of the reservation. By clicking on the button, you can also easily edit that status.
- Duration: Duration of the reservation.
- Notes: Notes associated with this reservation. For example: They want birthday cake and candles with the number 18.
- Tags: Tags for the reservation.
- Added products: You can assign products or services to the reservation. For example: Birthday cake.
This view focuses on the business table plan. Tables can be created or if the application is associated with Revo Xef it is imported from the latter configuration.
By sliding your finger from left to right and vice versa we can move through the different rooms. Also clicked on the name of the rooms (Room 1 in the image).
The tables can be edited to join them and later assign reservations. For example, we have a reservation for six people but no large table available. We would need to put together a table of four and another of two diners to be able to assign the reservation.
Note: You can limit the capacity of a table in the Back Office that when associating a reservation with a table, so that it cannot be exceeded. Without this limitation and following the previous example, a reservation of six people could be assigned to a table with capacity for four.
Also from this option you can separate the joined tables, undo the last change or revert all the changes made.
Note: The tables are edited by day, room and shift.
The tables can be shown in gray or white.
- Gray: Tables without assigned reservations.
- White: Tables with assigned reservations.
- Also, as in the image, when a reservation is assigned to a table, in addition to being shown in white, a small green or blue icon appears, indicating whether the reservation is confirmed or pending confirmation.
- The name of the table and the capacity assigned are also indicated in the Back Office.
All reservations for that selected day, room, and shift are displayed. The following information can be seen with the naked eye:
Pending: Reservations made but pending confirmation.
Confirmed: Confirmed reservations.
Seated: Customers have been seated at the table.
Canceled: Reservation canceled.
Closed: Reserve closed.
No-show: Customer who does not appear on the day of the reservation.
- Name: Name of the person making the reservation.
- Time of reservation.
- Total number of diners in the reservation.
- Table: If a table icon appears, it indicates that the reservation already has an assigned table.
- Pending: Reservations made but pending confirmation.
Change view: Rooms, Daily and Calendar.
Table options with an assigned reservation:
By sliding your finger from top to bottom from the table with reservation assigned, the following options appear (see image):
- Change Table: You can change a table reservation simply by selecting a table without reservation.
- Swap Tables: You can swap tables for two reservations by selecting a table with assigned reservation.
- Cancel assignment: You can cancel the reservation assignment to that table. The reservation will be without associated table.
- Seat customers: It is one of the states of the reservation. When the customer arrives at the premises and the table is prepared, they go on to sit down.
Note: If Revo Flow is associated with Revo Xef, at the moment of seating some diners from a reservation to a table, the management of that order will continue in Revo Xef. There the table in question will appear as occupied and must be edited to order the products.
- Delete reservation: If you select this option, the reservation will be deleted.
See Photo: One or more photos can be assigned to a table. It is a very useful option when you have your stage on the premises and you want to show the visualization from that table.
Table options without an assigned reservation:
By sliding your finger up and down from the table without an assigned reservation, the following options appear (see image):
- New Reservation: A new reservation can be created directly from a free table. In this case, the reservation table field will already be completed.
- Assign a reservation from the list: Function to assign a reservation to a table.
- Lock Table: Tables can be locked to not be able to assign reservations.
- See Photo: One or several photos can be assigned to a table. It is a very useful option when you have your stage on the premises and you want to show the visualization from that table.
The calendar view gives us a more general view of the reservations and occupied seats. Without going into so much detail, we can see the volume of reservations by day, week, month or even by tables.
In this part you can change the view in the calendar. In addition, each of the views is modified by selecting when we change shifts.
- Day: The calendar is shown with the current date where you can see all reservations and information about them by time bands. By clicking on one of the reservations you can see the most complete information and even edit it.
- Week: The calendar is displayed with the following 7 days starting with the current date. You can see the total number of reservations by time slot and day. Also the total number of diners and time of the reservation. Also by clicking on several reservations that appear grouped you can see in detail each of them.
- Month: The monthly calendar is displayed giving very graphic and intuitive information on the volume of reservations we have. Also, the seats occupied from our full capacity.
Note: The table capacity is configured in the Back Office for each one of the rooms.
- Tables: Reservations are shown grouped by table and time slot.
Note: For this information to be displayed, reservations must have the tables previously assigned.
Swipe from top to bottom to scroll the entire screen and expand the visible information.
Change of display: Rooms, Day and Calendar.
Click on each one of the icons (Rooms, Day and Calendar) to move around and change the Revo Flow display.