1. INTEGRATION SETUP SOLO PART 1
First, go to the Revo SOLO back-office: https://solo.revointouch.works/
1. Once inside the back-office, click on the module ">_ Others" and then "</> Development"
2. Copy the token.
2. INTEGRATION SETUP XEF
In order to link Revo XEF and Revo SOLO, create an integration. For this purpose, access the Revo XEF to set up through the following URL:https://revoxef.works/login
To access, you will need an username and password.
3. Once you have accessed the Revo XEF back-office -> "Integrations " -> "Integrations" -> " Add" -> "InTouch" -> "Add".
4. Fill in the following fields:
- Username: Revo SOLO account name.
- Token: Paste here the token copied previously in Revo SOLO.
- Store Id: Enter the ID of the establishment.
5. Go to the" Account" section of the Revo XEF back-office -> "Tokens" -> "+ New" :
- Enabled: Check the box.
- Name: "SOLO"
6. Copy the token you just created.
3. INTEGRATION SETUP SOLO PART 2
7. Go to the "Settings" section -> " POS Integrations"
Fill in the following fields:
- Name: "XEF"
- Type: "Revo XEF"
- Username: Revo XEF account name
- Token: Paste the token copied from Revo XEF
- Warehouse Id: Take the Id of the warehouse created in the Revo XEF Warehouse account. In the case of not having warehouses created in Revo XEF, Leave it at 0 to not use any.
8. Now go to the section " Apps" -> "Solo" and create a profile. For example with the name "SOLO".
9. In the Revo back office SOLO -> " Establishments", click on " + New" and fill in the following fields:
- In the "SETUP" section:
- POS integration -> XEF (the name assigned to the POS integration created in Revo SOLO, section 3 of the article)
- Solo -> SOLO (the SOLO profile created in the previous step, 8)
From this moment on, you should have the integration of Revo SOLO with Revo XEF done correctly. All that remains is to start setting up the products, upload the catalog, etc.