- STATUS: ENABLED
- COMPATIBLE VERSION: 3.1 (379) OR LATER/ 3.2 (393) OR LATER
- WHAT IS UBER?
- HOW DOES UBER <-> REVO INTEGRATION WORK?
- HOW TO INTEGRATE WITH UBER?
- REVO SETUP
- PROCESSING AN ORDER FROM UBER
1. WHAT IS UBER?
Uber Eats is an online platform for ordering food at home. Users can view menus, order and pay for orders at restaurants that are affiliated with the platform through the app, available for both iOS and Android, or through the website.
2. HOW DOES UBER <-> REVO INTEGRATION WORK?
UBER <-> REVO integration allows you to receive all orders placed through the UBER platform in the REVO system in order to unify all orders to be placed. It allows us to perform the following actions:
- Order management from UBER in REVO.
- Order reception without having to be attentive to more than one device / platform.
- Order register consultation in REVO.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Before setting up the integration, you need to contact UBER to have them provide you with the required data.
3. HOW TO INTEGRATE WITH UBER?
To integrate with UBER you must send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information::
- Physical address of the establishment.
- Web address of the customer's UBER shop or UUID.
- Name of the REVO account.
- Store "REVO" Client ID: Cd-b0fDRbt1ptQ-DunzU7uQH1Ot-IHYM (Do not use the Deliverect-REVO store).
Here is a sample email:
Could you please stage the below stores against the REVO app:
- Url de la tienda en UBER del cliente
- Nombre comercial (nombre cuenta REVO)
- Dirección completa del local, con código postal, población y país.
- Store "REVO" Client ID: Cd-b0fDRbt1ptQ-DunzU7uQH1Ot-IHYM (No utilizar la store Deliverect-REVO)
Pre-stager profile: EMEA | REVO
Please send us the Store ID and update the REVO tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A0fkQvO3nArSAmIyrv_VTJ27BKUdi23gDUDVvRUC1PQ/edit#gid=7917894 once completed. TAM POC: Maxime Patissier
NOTA: Una vez tenemos confirmación por parte de UBER, nos hacen llegar el Store ID del cliente.
4. REVO SETUP
1. Access the REVO back-office.
2. Click: Integrations.
3. From the Add button, find UBER. Click Add.
4. Fill in the following information:
Name: Identification name of the integration.
Categories: Select the categories you want to add to the UBER platform.
Price Rate: Select the price rate you want to use at Ubereats. If you leave it empty the default prices will be used.
Store id: UBER account ID.
Menu name: Identification name for the menu.
Overwrite availability: Check this option if you want to overwrite UBER's opening dates with REVO's.
Start time: From this time on orders from UBER are accepted.
End time: From this time on orders from UBER are NO LONGER accepted.
Days of week: Days when orders from UBER are accepted.
Tax profile: Select the profile that should be used while uploading the catalog.
NOTE: The store id shall be provided by UBER.
5. Once you have the integration set up, just click and click Upload Catalog to upload the settings to UBER.
6. Now we have to ask UBER to send the orders directly to REVO. To do this, we must contact again with: email@example.com.
Here is an example of an email:
Could you please activate the POS for store UUID: ‘xxxx'
INTEGRATION IS NOW COMPLETE!
5. PROCESSING AN ORDER FROM UBER
1. When you process an order with UBER, it will come to your UBER tablet (if you use it) where you can manage your order.
NOTE: UBER does not allow you to cancel an order from REVO. It can only be done from your own device.
NOTE 2: You can work in several ways:
- Auto-accept: When a store has auto-accept enabled, you will send the notification at the time the customer sent the order.
- No auto-accept: An in-store employee will need to confirm the order on the UBER tablet. We will wait for confirmation from the tablet to send the notification to the REVO app.
- rd-optional: The store will be available without having to log in to the "dashboard" (That is, without having to use the UBER tablet). The "Auto-accept" function must be enabled. If in any particular case the store needs access to the dashboard, you can use Dashboard to view orders, connect with UBER support, or with the customer.
2. Receive the UBER order in REVO's "Delivery" module.
3. You can now manage your order like any REVO "Delivery" order. You can find more information about the "Delivery" section here.
IMPORTANT: Please note that if there is an integration with GIRnet, the UBER sales channel must be added. If you do not have this information, you must contact Mapal to obtain the sales channel.