- STATUS: ENABLED
- COMPATIBLE VERSION: 3.1
1. WHAT IS DELIVERECT?
Deliverect is a tool that continuously integrates all your online home food channels and connects with REVO, ending your operational problems. You have more information here.
2. HOW DOES THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN DELIVERECT AND REVO WORK?
Deliverect is a tool that connects all home food companies supported with REVO. Manage and forward all the information you receive, either from your point of sale or directly to our platform, to the proper destinations. In this way, all your delivery operations are simplified.
- Uber Eats
- Just Eat
3. WHAT IS SYNCHRONIZED FROM REVO?
- Products with name.
- Modifiers with name.
- Modifier groups.
- Prices or rates.
4. HOW DO YOU START WORKING WITH DELIVERECT?
1. Contact your official REVO distributor.
2. Deliverect will contact REVO in order to create the integration.
- At this point, you will need to decide which products will sync with Deliverect and all supported home food companies.
5. REVO SETUP
1. In Integrations, click on Add button.
2. Find the Deliverect integration and click Add.
3. Fill in the following information:
Name: Add a name to the integration.
Account: Add the letter and number code provided by the Deliverect Customer Success team.
4. Click save.
5. Edit the integration via the .
6. Select the location in the Location section.
Note: The location will appear after the Deliverect team has activated the integration from their side. If no location appears, please check that the entered account is right. If everything is right, you will need to contact Deliverect.
7. Select the categories of the products you want to upload to Deliverect to prepare the menu on your platform.
Note: It is important that this point is analyzed carefully before making the first upload of products to Deliverect. It is not recommended to upload all your products to Deliverect, only those you will want to sell on online food delivery platforms.
8. Specify the rate of the products you want to sync with Deliverect.
Note: There are two kinds of rates, by percentage or by amount. Percentage rates automatically apply to all products, but amount rates must be pre-set for each product. You can find more information about rates here.
9. Once you have everything set up, select save again.
10. Finally, on the Integrations screen, click the button and Upload catalog, so that the products can be uploaded to the Deliverect platform.
11. After a few minutes, check that all your products have been successfully uploaded to Deliverect at the selected rate.
INTEGRATION IS NOW COMPLETE!
6. HOW DO DELIVERECT OR REVO ORDERS COME IN?
Through the Delivery module. You can find more information here.
There is an option for Deliverect orders to go directly to the tables in a room. To do this, in the Delivery module of the back-office, search for Online orders room, select the room from the drop-down menu or create it from the button .
- Revo XEF:
Access the menu by clicking on the r and look for the Settings:
In the Delivery section are all the options, from having the iPad beep when an order is received to automatically printing tickets. Select the options that best suit your business and press Save.