The following options have been added:
Required fields when modifying or creating a new client
Now, when assigning a NIF to a new client, the fields address, city and zip code will also be required.
Now, by configuring the option in the back-office, sales can be sent in groups at the end of the shift. More information at the following link: GuestPro
Notification to KDS
Now, when changing a tabletop product, a notification will be sent to the KDS.
As of version 1.6.2 of Revo KDS.
Summary of the shift
Now, the summary of the current turn can be consulted.
As of version 4.10 of the Revo XEF back-office.
Resolution of the following incidents:
- The one that caused an unexpected closing of the app, when consulting the information of a client that did not have the country configured correctly.
- The one that did not modify the owner of an order when it arrived through a reservation.
- The one that did not correctly send some amounts that contained discounts in the integration with GuestPro.
- The one that did not correctly send some amounts when making a room charge in the RoomRaccon integration.
- the one that did not show the amount correctly when moving a drink to a menu and paying for items.
- The one that caused slowness when collecting the first order, when the printer associated with the cashier was an Epson model.
- the one that caused some errors when repeatedly clicking on some of the actions in the integration with Cashlogy.
- the one that caused unexpected closures or erroneous behaviors when canceling actions in the integration with Cashlogy.
- the one that did not show the correct amount when performing a partial emptying in the Glory integration.