The following incidents have been resolved:
- The payment method could not be changed on the screen of the At Home module.
- A crash occurred using the iPhone catalog.
- A crash occurred when canceling the order actions menu on iPhone.
- A crash occurred when a product contained modifiers in a menu, but originally did not have a modifier.
- The option to reprint invoice, was very hidden and it was difficult to select it.
- The custom invoice option asked to activate the audit module.
- Returns with modifiers in menus were not calculated correctly.
- The product finder showed those items that were deactivated in the profile.
- An unexpected shutdown occurred using today's command finder.
- A bug with the gift card reader.
- When paying with INTOUCH points, the app crashed.
- A bug with RFID.