- Chain accounts, will now use its master photos
- It shows the customer credit in the customer info when doing a charge
- Improved CashKeeper integration
- New feature for quotations, customer orders and delivery notes
- A customer with multiple discounts, it asks you which one to apply
- You can print lables using the ticket as a template
- Can print labels to Zebra printers
- Offline detection improved
- Best offline mode, you can now open/close turns, ins outs, and even create customers
- Improved the searcher with multiple words combined
- Epson iHub hardeware integrated to be able to control any kind of barcode scanner and scales with $ protocol
- Added Elo Paypoint integration.
- Option to disable general discounts
- Cashlogy cash machine integration added
- Refunding process improved so you can choose the quantity to refund
- You can see all the product sales from within the app
- At revo stock, all the stock movements are displayed
- You can apply the discount from the original ticket to the refund
- The product weight is shown in the orders list
- Price rates and events can be sync from the master account
- Price and name changes can be propagated to all its variants when doing a multiple update
Units/Ticket averageKPI added to the dashboard
- Fixed a bug that caused a customer's credit inquiry to fail sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the list of contents to be scrolled down to the bottom.
- The management of refunds with gift cards has been improved.