Perform the following steps to link and configure the Star Bluetooth SM-S230I printer with Revo.
Link the printer with Bluetooth to the iOS device.
Discharge in the AppStore the StarIO SDK app.
- Open the APP.
- Select STAR PORTABLE PRINTERS / MPOP.
- Select LINE MODE COMMANDS.
- Click SEARCH.
- Select BLUETOOTH.
- Click SM-S230 y volvemos a la pantalla anterior.
- Click BLUETOOH SETTINGS.
- Change the port name to PRNT Star.
- Activate AUTOCONNECT.
- Turn off the printer and re-synchronize it with the device.
Set up the printer in Emulation mode ESC/POS:
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the lid.
- Press the POWER + FEED buttons simultaneously, until the error light flashes 5 times.
- Just after the fifth blink, release the buttons.
- Close the lid.
- Turn the printer off and on again.
In the Back Office of the Revo account:
- Go to SETTINGS.
- Go to [PRINTERS] (https://revoxef.works/config/printers) in Revo Xef. For Revo Retail go to the link [REVO RETAIL PRINTERS.] (Http://revoretail.works/admin/config/printers)
- Press the New button and create a new printer with the following parameters:
- Name: Put a name that will help you identify the printer.
- Type: STAR PORTABLE BLUETOOTH.
- Ip: 0.0.0.0
- Port ... 9100
- Characters: Leave it by default at 0.
- Do not select any of the options to open cash register.
- Click Save.
- Go to [CASHIERS] (Https://revoxef.works/config/cashiers) in Revo Xef. For Revo Retail go to the link [REVO RETAIL CASHIERS] (http://revoretail.works/admin/config/cashiers).
- Create a new ATM with the ** New ** button or modify one of the previously created ATMs by clicking on .
- Assign the printer just created from the list.
** In the Revo Xef App: **
- Go to the menu
- Press SYNC (to update the changes made).
- Click on PREFERENCES.
- Click on CASHIER.
- Select from the list the cash register that we have created previously.
- Click on DONE to confirm.
** In the Revo Retail App: **
If we want to modify the cash register of a device, we will first have to eliminate the device from the Back Office of Revo Retail:
Go to [DEVICES.] (Http://revoretail.works/admin/account/devices)
Search the device in the list.
Click the icon to remove the device.
Now in the Revo Retail App, click on the menu
Click on to synchronize the account and download the latest changes.
In the next payment made with the device, when clicking on the COLLECT icon, the system will ask you to select a new cash register. Then you must select the previously created cash register.