- Revo InTouch Integration.
- Added barcode scanner screen when using gift cards.
- Improved the delivery orders list.
- The price rate is applied to the default product.
- When paying with gift card with not enouogh balance, it asks to use the remaining amount.
- A new fast action has been added to put the order in
- Now you can see the product info from the containers.
- You can choose a
Pickupin the delivery screen.
- Customer groups with custom discounts added.
- Sliding the finger up on the print check icon, allows you to choose the printer.
- If you are using
Revo KDSyou can see the cooking time reports for each of your dishes.
- In POS mode, the creation date and employee is set when adding the first content.
- In the X and Z reports, it shows the customer who printed it.
- When a menu category is completed, it jumps to the next one automatically.
- In today's orders list, it shows the payment methods for each.
- Star USB and Star Future Prnt bluetooth driver added.
- A new permission has been added to apply custom discounts.
- The unactive items are not shown in the Top Items screen.
- The payment method is printed in the delivery driver's ticket.
- The kitchen notes screen has been improved.
- When moving/merging tables, a ticket is printed.
- Fast actions had been redesigned to be even faster.
- Now you can move an order content to a closed table, or even create a new virtual.
- You can enable/disable rooms as well as updating its order.
- Added support for CashKeeper + cash machine.
- Added support for Glory Infinity cash machine.
- Improved the payment screen for cash machines, showing the levels of each denomination.
- When using a cash machine and you want to change a payment method to cash, it asks for the money.
- All price rates are shown in the product info screen.
- Added a small product type icon in the selection screen.
- From POS screen, you can print the last invoice.
- Added the notes field in the customer info screen.
- Payment method selection screen has been improved.
- Daily summary: There is a new daily summary report in the cash control options.
- Offline detection improved.
- In the KDS ready ticket, it prints the seat (if any).
- A product can be converted to selling format.
- Margin calculation for menus.
- Orders can be filtered by virtual or delivery.
- All reports can be exported to CSV and XLSX.
- Improved reports display.
- Grouped invoices feature.
- With chain accounts, the photos are taken from the master account.
- Reports had been redone to improve its flexibility and stability, so now what you see in the screen, is exactly what will be exported.
- Added the import templates.
- When doing an income/outcome, it checks that there is an open turn.
- Fixes a bug that made the events were not applied to selling format products.
- Fixes a bug when editing the room from iPad Pro.
- Fixes a bug that when sending a note and it failed, it was marked as sent.
- When having negative quantities enabled, 0 is not a valid quantity.
- Fixes a bug that caused that, if a menu dish with modifiers was entered and then cancelled, it was added anyway.
- You can add a discount, even if there is a payment. You may have to make a refund.
- The delete content permission does not prevent to change it to another table.
- A name is required for creating a virtual table.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the text and range fields from showing properly in marketing forms.
- Change is shown again in tickets.
- A menu can not be edited from the charge screen anymore, as it could lead to an undesirable output.
- Fixes an occasional bug that notes were not saved when being sent from the preview screen.
- Selling formats were not shown when chosing a product from withing a container (iPhone / iPod Touch).
- When the
show pin when closing orderwas enabled, it didn't show the pin screen on a fast cash.
- Fixes the alignment on "total" line in Airprint printers.