In the presence report, you can see all the records related to the presence of your employees. Revo Xef users, through their pin, have the option to clock in and clock out of their shift. Learn more about using the Revo Xef app here.
Access the presence report of the Back Office by clicking on the link, or:
- Access the Back Office
- Click on the Reports icon at the sidebar on the left.
- Click on Presences.
- Use Calendar to select the required dates and perform the search.
- Click on to select a user and search for presence on the required dates and for the selected user.
- In you can select different criteria to sum up:
- User: Summary on the required dates selected by users.
- User & Day: Summary on the required dates selected by users and days.
- User & Month: Summary on the required dates selected by users and months.
- Day: Summary on the required dates selected by days.
- Month: Summary on the required dates selected by months.
In this part of the report, the records are displayed according to the criteria selected in the filters. In the previous image you can see the following information:
- User: Name of the user who registered the presence.
- Open: Clock-in time.
- Closed: Clock-out time.
- Total: Total presence time, including presence time and breaks.
- Presence time: As its name indicates, it is the total real time presence of the user.
- Break: Number of breaks made during the presence.
- Rest time: Summary of all breaks made during the presence.
- Edit: By clicking on the icon you can edit the clock-in time (open) and clock-out (close) of the presence.
Note: This function is used to modify the presence records, in case of error or omission of a user in clocking in or clocking out.
3- EXPORT CSV
The Export CSV button is a resource shared by all reports in the Revo Back Office. This option allows you to save the report displayed on the screen in a document.
CSV files are text documents with values separated by commas and can be used to exchange data between applications from a database or spreadsheet.
Note: Open CSV files with Microsoft Excel or Mac Numbers to view, modify or print them at need.